Need a quick and easy potluck dish? How about a super easy side for a BBQ? Well I’ve got the answer for you!
This is a new and improved twist on the old fashioned pasta salad. Instead of mayo we use greek salad dressing and replace the typical elbow noodles with some delicious cheese filled tortellini 🙂 The recipe is also super versatile, you can add anything you like or take out anything you don’t! It can be made in advance or pretty quickly the day of.
- 20 oz. pkg. Cheese Tortellini (cooked per package instructions and cooled)
- 2-3 chopped cucumbers (I like to use the English cucumbers)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes (or halved cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives (or black olives should you prefer them)
- 1 oz. can chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 oz. can chopped hearts of palm
- 1 container of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bottle of your favorite greek dressing
- Bell Peppers
- Peperoncini Peppers
- Pepperoni or Salami (kind of like an antipasto)
Cook the tortellini per the package and let it cool. Toss all the chopped veggies with the tortellini until mixed, add the bottle of greek dressing and toss until evenly covered.
Tip: If you’re making this in advance you may want to reserve some of the dressing because refrigerating over night can cause the pasta salad to dry out a little bit.